So, I follow many of the bloggers on this site and it occurred to me this evening that this could be very therapeutic in many ways for me, and for others. I know that I enjoy reading others because I can relate, and feel as though I am not alone in my struggles - so here I am. I go by Epec on here, which you all will come to realize are the first 2 initials of my first 2 children. All of their names start with E's so it gets interesting. I am 29 years old, soon to be 30 - Ugh! - but seriously, I am okay with it! I have 4 children - 2 soon to be 5 year olds (no they are not technically twins - my stepson and daughter are 1 week apart in age) - a 3 year old, and the baby is 16 months. I would be pregnant again now, but with the current economic situation, we decided to wait until we are a little more prepared - notice - we are not waiting until the economic situation is better, just till our economic situation is a little better.
My loving husband is amazing. I met him at a pivotal time in my life while I was going through a divorce and raising 2 children - both under 2, on my own(More on that later). He came along, and he was what I needed at every stage of the game. Not too much, not too little, just exactly what I needed when I needed it. He has brought my 2 children up as his own and he is Daddy! My little girl says that she is lucky cause "she has 2 daddies". I will be sure to post some pictures of all of my babies soon.
Last, but certainly not least - I love our Lord! Through Him all things are possible. I have learned that, sometimes the hard way - having to fall to my knees before looking up to see Him, but none the less finding Him along my way. I guess I come here asking for prayer as well. For my family, and friends. I will talk more about this later, but if you could lift up my friend "Becca" in prayer - her husband is fighting a battle with cancer at the young age of 43. They have 2 year old son and it has been a long battle. Just when they thought it was over, they found another spot, and so I ask you tonight to be on your knees for this young family. They need all the prayers that they can get and I know that they themselves have been searching for the answer and I want them to see through prayer - that God has it waiting for them, they just need to receive it.
Anyway, thanks for reading and I look forward to your thoughts and comments. Also, please be praying for Angie (www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com and for little Brayden at www.jennasjourneyblog@blogspot.com and of course, little Harper at kellyscornerblog.com)
Good night - and God Bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment